Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wool Scraps for Crochet


When you're thrifty, it's hard to throw anything away, and I've been saving up a whole bunch of wool bits just in case, just in case, just in case! Every so often I get a wave of inspiration and add a few granny squares to this collection from those scraps of wool. A while back I got a heap of red wool at the op shop, so thought that colour would tie it all together...



And the dear little suitcase keeps it all nice and tidy when I don't feel as inspired to crochet... it can sit on the vinyl record collection or slide under the couch! I might have to decide on a thrifty way to join them all together (might have to be a beige border as I have a lot of beige wool from the op shop that is kind of bland for anything else)...

I might have enough squares for my last baby blanket before the little Baby Darling arrives... we'll see!

4 comments:

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...