Friday 9 August 2013

Brainstorming: The Sew Weekly Reunion Colours

If you are sewing with us for TSW Reunion 2013, you'll have seen the challenge theme this year is the Pantone Fashion Colour Report!

My favourite colour palette was in 2011 when I sewed up this Colette Rooibos, and there are some colours reflected in this 2013 palette too. The pinks and greys in particular! Fashion forward perhaps? LOL

I like a lot of these colours, especially with black, as it's winter here, I might make something that fits in with my existing wardrobe. Or I might just make something for when I return to work, like a proper dress?

Anyways, I better get a wriggle on and decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...