Tuesday 1 July 2008

Knit Wit!

An update on my knitting! Well, sometimes in Syds it's actually not that cold, but a scarf here and there on the colder days is pretty cool! Espesh these bright colours!














We've got a few weeks until we move house, and I'm very reluctant to pack up my sewing stuff, but perhaps I should put my garments on hold (and the 100 Outfits Goal) until I'm in the new room and just stick to the knitting!

As we've got a whole pile of stuff for a market stall, I think I might add these scarves to the list of things to sell too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...