Tuesday 11 August 2009

New (old) Tiki Curtains

Sugar! The internet stuffed up again! Yikes! I've got it all fixed, it was a modem problem followed by a wireless problem, but it's all ok, thanks to darling call centre peeps. I spoke to two lovely boys, and they must just get such annoying callers so I tried to lend them a bit of Veronica Darling gush and we got on great!

So, here are the tiki curtains I got from the op shop the other week, here is the sewing room:


And our room:



Gorgeous and thick enough to block out the sun!

OMFG, and I just made this delish Pasta with Goats Cheese & Mushrooms; I googled mushrooms, pasta and goats cheese cause that's what we had left over in the fridge, and YUM x a million. Totally try it, I've never made a cheesy sauce before and cause of time omitted the baking in the oven bit, and it was delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...