Friday 16 October 2009

Dress Twelve: Charcoal original

Here's my template finally sewn up:




Yep, I've been making a load of these dresses, but this was the last darker colour to sew up, and I'd used it for a template for every other dress. I like to keep my overlocker threads on as long as I possibly can, so that the black threads are always on black or grey material, etc... matching up! Now I'm onto lighter blues and whites... so I'll change my threads over. Professional as possible!

It's a busy weekend already, as predicted, so might post my next few dresses on Sunday.

Have a nice one, whatever you're doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...