Friday 20 April 2012

My Neighbourhood: Spotting Artwork


Here's another found object in West Footscray, and as my blog post title suggests, I'm under the impression that it's a little 'spot the artwork' around here. Of course it's a table top that's been left out on someone's nature strip... but with the grass growing and the different painted parts of it... I feel it's kind of like a piece of art.

Thanks for following along my journey through West Footscray this week! I've got a couple more photos for you, and then I'm planning a little sewing room sweep up this Saturday arvo... so here's hoping I get some WIP or a finished garment to you soon!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Your neighbourhood journey has been delightful! I love the way this is of half painted wood, the other half not, and how they have ben allowed to weather. There is such beauty in decay.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...