Sunday 9 June 2013

Sad Goodbye


I did want to say like LCD Soundsystem "New York, I love you, but you're bringing me down", but I just don't feel like it is a place that would bring me down right now! There's no 'but' to my love for New York, and America in general, right now!

We're back in Melbourne, Australia now, have been for most of the week, and it's been a bit jet laggy in parts. Especially for our babe, who has been super excited at 2am or 3am through the past week, STILL. "New York, I love you, but you've created a monster"... a GORGEOUS monster with giggles in the wee hours is not that bad!

Anyways, we loved travelling and especially travelling with a baby, I've got a few posts up my sleeve... as I have noticed a huge style change for me (I've got SNEAKERS/AKA KICKS now), so I'm sure you're all DYING to find out what I wore in the last few days of holidays!

Wishing you well, and can't wait to flick over bloglovin soon, maybe tomorrow?! Happy Long Weekend to you if you get it!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...