Saturday 31 January 2009

I'm actually updating my Etsy Store. OMG

It's been a while, I've been making stuff, but not having a morning free to take photos!

ONLINE SOON:



That's the back detail of a pretty denim-like dress, I'll stick up later. And I'm just uploading some other things now.

I feel sad for you peeps in Melbourne and Victoria. My folks are in Gippsland and poor mum's garden isn't too good appazza... Fried vegies, fried flowers. Hopefully today is a bit better and cooler for you!

Anyways, just a quick one! Back to the uploading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...