Friday 22 May 2015

Scenes from Shanghai: Pink & Purples









Happy Friday! What a beautiful week in Shanghai... I hope it's been lovely for you wherever you are. These photos are a collection of pinks and purples... showing you some more colourful parts of Shanghai... ordered to a colour scheme as I am a virgo and I shall order my things here in the blog how it feels lovely and ordered in my brain.

I have green next for you, but for today... enjoy! And the purple spinach was absolutely delicious!

Everything in Shanghai is delicious (I am avoiding durian & stinky tofu though) and so pretty!

Have a lovely weekend xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...