Sunday 24 November 2013

The Backyard is Blooming







Last year, I was very loud in saying 'No To Pink' in my garden and again, here they are... all the pinky pinks have bloomed again... and instead of being a pink hater, I'm embracing it... because what the hell. I'm not a gardener, and I can't fix it in a hurry even if I was due to my toddler!

You have to be quick! Luckily this massive long stemmed rose (from my garden, I had no control over it!) had no rose thorns, so after BD grabbed it, and used it as a walking stick, he wasn't injured. I once had to get a tetanus needle because of a rose thorn once!

Hope you've had a great weekend! I visited Spotlight today! Yes, dreaming of sewing with buying fabrics... let's see how we go with the creating part! I'm spotting some sewing time on my calendar this week! Maybe I'll have to actually make 'appointments to sew' in my calendar?!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...