Sunday 9 January 2011

More things for the Gift Box!

Thank you for all your great comments on my Friend Friday blog post! It warms my heart!

Just thought I'd check in and show you some more crochet things for the Gift Box that I finished over the holidays!



I can't remember how they were meant to be finished up, because I was in Bali when I completed the main colours... so I kind of invented the clasps and added the buttons once I got home.



They're in my Ravelry queue if you wanna spot the pattern, it's really easy to follow!

I'm REALLY looking forward to the coming week because it's time for 'Sew Weekly'! Click over there if you want to find out how you can get involved! Yippee, stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. THey are super cute! And now that I know how to crochet I can make them :P I am loving this new crochet world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...