Thursday 13 January 2011

Romper Outing

It was my darling bestie's birthday last week, so we did heaps of things together and it turned into a mini festival of events!

On Saturday, when it was really really hot, we went to the Gallery, and I brought out my romper jumpsuit:



I made this in 2009, when I was making something each day of July and only really wear it when I know I'm not going to be sitting in it all day. You practically have to de-robe in the bathroom!

The best thing was that when I got to the gallery for the birthday picnic, my little 1 year old friend and I were matching because she was wearing a little jersey striped romper in exactly the same colours!

Really excited because my Sew Weekly Chanel dress is progressing, and should be posted there, and here tomorrow!

10 comments:

  1. That is adorable! I love a good romper. I own about 4 but would really love to make my own. They are perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Betty Grable! The accessories are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that romper is just gorgeous I want one :)
    ps: i have a romper as well, and yes, it's such a hassle whenever you need to go to the loo isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so cute and looks great on you. Those green shoes are AMAZING!! I am seriously wanting to sew a romper, as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look totally fabulous in that romper. Now I want one too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Romper! Omg. it's so adorable! Love the whole outfit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is so adorable! i can't wait to see more sewing projects from you. your style is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That romper is adorable. I am really impressed that you made it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! I'm too old. LOL. :D But I wish I weren't!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute for words!!!!!! I first found your blog when you posted this on Sew Retro ages ago! Still think it's the cutest creation out there! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for being awesome and a total darling, leave a message!

Dongmen Lu Fabric Market

Happy Wednesday! Time to get some fabric inspiration from the Dongmen Lu Fabric Market here in Shanghai! Can't believe how quickly 201...